Whether you’re updating cabinets or you’re building a project from scratch, mounting drawers is always a challenge. The Drawer Slide Jig takes the guesswork out of installing drawer slides, ensuring drawers that fit perfectly and slide smoothly. The Drawer Slide Jig works with slides of all kinds - ball-bearing, epoxy-coated and undermount - and can be used in faceframe and frameless cabinets. This easy-to-use jig has two brackets that hold slides in position as you drill mounting holes in the cabinet. Built-in tabs make the brackets easy to align on cabinets with face frames, or with your designated marks on frameless cabinets. Of course, mounting slides inside the cabinet is only half the battle. That’s why the Drawer Slide Jig brackets are reversible, as well, to support drawer boxes while mounting slides to the drawer.
- Accurate slide positioning with built-in indexing tabs
- Repeatable results without measuring and marking
- Versatile for use in cabinets, cases, and more
- Reversible to mount slides to cabinet and drawer box
- Secure for holding slides in place as you work
- Strong, lightweight materials for easy handling
- Capacity: 355 mm minimum cabinet depth
- Construction: Plastic Polymer
- Works with ball-bearing, epoxy-coated, and undermount slides
- Works with Kreg Wood Project Clamps and Face Clamps
Scope of Delivery
1x Drawer Slide Jig
The YouTube video was blocked due to your cookie settings.