Kreg® Concealed Hinge Jig
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: KHI-HINGE-INT
- EAN: 0647096807344
- Weight (in KG) 0.34
- Highlights: Accurate hinge positioning with built-in indexing tabs Repeatable results with built-in measuring scales Reliable drilling with bit guide and stop collar Simple to use with any drill — no special tools needed Adjustable cams ensure proper hinge offset Durable carbide-tipped drill bit included Strong, lightweight materials for easy handling
Make cabinet door installation easy! Get drill press accuracy with any hand drill.
Bore Clean, Perfect Holes for Concealed Door Hinges.
The Kreg® Concealed Hinge Jig takes the guesswork out of installing cabinet doors using concealed hinges. This economical, easy-to-use jig ensures accurate hinge alignment, so you can install doors that fit great and work well. Plus, the Kreg® Concealed Hinge Jig works with an ordinary drill and the included carbide tipped bit.
The Kreg® Concealed Hinge Jig allows you to drill cup holes for concealed cabinet door hinges (sometimes called “Euro hinges”) using just a drill. The jig positions an included carbide-tipped bit exactly at the proper position and offset, and drills to the perfect depth every time thanks to a depth stop collar. The jig is simple to use, and it ensures that you can mount cabinet doors that fit great and work properly.
Concealed hinges are great for mounting cabinet doors because they stay out of sight, they’re adjustable, and they work very well. Mounting them, though, requires drilling a large hole at a very specific position and depth. The Kreg® Concealed Hinge Jig takes the guesswork out of drilling those holes, and allows you to do it with nothing more than a drill and the carbide-tipped bit that comes with the jig.
Note: A 1.5mm bit is required to drill for hinge-mounting screws. Not included.
The Kreg® Concealed Hinge Jig consists of a glass-filled nylon base with a hole that receives a drill guide. Indexing cams ensure that the jig positions the bit to drill a hole at the required offset—which is dictated by each hinge—and a built-in stop collar ensures that the cup depth is correct every time. There are even holes that you can use to guide a bit for hinge screw holes. The Kreg® Concealed Hinge Jig comes with a high-quality, carbide tipped bit to ensure great results.
The Kreg® Concealed Hinge Jig is designed to be intuitive for beginners to use, but robust enough for professionals. Just pick out your hinges, look up a few basic mounting instructions that come with them, and then set up the Kreg® Concealed Hinge Jig by adjusting a pair of built-in cams. After that, you’re set to drill hinge cup holes using any ordinary drill. Whether you’re installing one cabinet door or making doors for an entire kitchen, the Kreg® Concealed Hinge Jig provides reliable, consistent results.
- Accurate hinge positioning with built-in indexing tabs
- Repeatable results with built-in measuring scales
- Reliable drilling with bit guide and stop collar
- Simple to use with any drill — no special tools needed
- Adjustable cams ensure proper hinge offset
- Durable carbide-tipped drill bit included
- Strong, lightweight materials for easy handling
- Hinge Compatibility: 35 mm cup-style concealed hinges
- Construction: Durable glass-filled nylon
- Hinge Offset: 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm
- Hinge Offset: from Door End 50 mm (2") to unlimited
- Included Drill Bit: Four-cutter carbide-tipped with stop collar
- 1x jig base with index cams
- 1x drill guide
- 1x 35 mm carbide-tipped drill bit
- 1x stop collar with Hex wrench
- 1x owner’s manual
The YouTube video was blocked due to your cookie settings.