Multipurpose Vise System for Wood Projects
The Clamp Vise combines a 3" Bench Clamp with an anodized-aluminum plate that mounts to the edge of a benchtop to create a simple, highly effective bench vise. It’s great for clamping pieces on edge, supported by adjustable Clamp Blocks, and for holding large pieces on top of a bench like a traditional end vise using a pair of included Bench Dogs.
Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, the Bench Clamp adjusts to match the material automatically with a simple squeeze of the handles—whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. The clamp allows easy regulation of clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew.
- Clamp Blocks Adjustable; 7 height settings
Perfect for sanding and planing operations
- Bench Dogs Made from ultra-durable, glass-reinforced nylon
Includes rubber bumpers that keep your workpieces from slipping, sliding, and shifting
Attach Bench Brakes to the top of your Bench Dogs or directly to your work surface
- Holds Up to 400 lbs./ 180kg of pressure
- Compatible With Work surfaces from 1" to 2" thick (25-51mm)
Works with Kreg Clamp Trak and Clamp Plate
- (1) Bench Clamp with 3" (76mm) reach
- (1) anodized-aluminum Clamp Vise Plate
- (2) Bench Dogs
- (2) Clamp Blocks
- mounting hardware