Automaxx® Wood Project Clamp 6
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: KHC6
- EAN: 0647096806040
- Weight (in KG) 0.87
Quick, Convenient Clamping with Automatic Adjustment
Wood Project Clamps are perfect for Kreg Joinery, project assembly, general clamping, and more. Available in two sizes — 3" reach and 6" reach — these versatile clamps have large clamp faces that distribute clamping force evenly and won't mar delicate surfaces. They are compatible with the Kreg Jig® R3's Clamp Pad Adapter and the Kreg Jig® Portable Base.
Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, Wood Project Clamps adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of handles — whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. You can clamp a 2x4 and then a piece of 13mm (1/2") plywood without ever readjusting the clamp.
Easy-to-Regulate Clamping Pressure
Easily regulate clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew. Just set your desired pressure by turning the thumbscrew for more or less pressure. Once the pressure is set, the clamp maintains consistent clamping pressure with every thickness.
Wood Project Clamps are designed to withstand years of heavy use, thanks to heavy-duty, all-metal construction. They also have ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease-of-use.
- Clamping Method Kreg Jig® K4, K4MS, and K5
- Clamping Capacity Materials up to 5" thick (127mm)
- Reach 6" (152mm)
- Adjustment Knob Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure
- Handles Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Clamp Body Highly durable, all-metal construction
- Compatible With Kreg Jig® R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base
- (1) 6"/ 152mm Wood Project Clamp