Precision Router Lift
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: PRS-RL2.0K
- EAN: 0048544849143
- Weight (in KG) 6.25
- Quality made in Germany: construction made of high-quality aluminium and steel.
- Height fine adjustment to 1/10mm: extremely precise adjustment, with exact scaling and effective spindle lock, easily operated via hexagon socket screw.
- Smooth-running spindle columns: allow for continuous and exact fine height adjustment.
- Routing without rip fence: 2 drill holes for the rip fence pin enable free routing of e.g. round workpieces without rip fence.
- Easy mounting: mount the router to the RL2.0K using pre-drilled mounting holes (hole pattern in operating instructions).
- Absolutely flat: easy levelling of the RL2.0K by means of levelling screws in the insert plate.
- Laser scaling: millimeter scale on the surface for exact alignment of the rip fence.
- No need to drill your own holes: mounting holes (countersunk head) for quick router table installation are already pre-drilled.
Special feature of the 2nd generation:
- The magnetic reduction plates offer more choice and control in choosing the right hole size. Perfectly adapted to the size of the router cutter - especially for small workpieces, "getting stuck and stuck" at the edge of the hole is eliminated.
- Magnets for attaching additional accessories are distributed over the entire reduction plate.
- Additional recessed grip for easy changing of the reduction plates.
- Bosch: POF1200AE, POF1300, POF1400ACE , GOF1250CE/LCE, GMF1600CE, GOF1600CE
- Casals: CT2200VCE
- DeWalt: DW615, DW621, DW622, DW624, DW625, DWE627KT-QS
- Elu: MOF96(E), MOF97(E), MOF131, MOF177(E), MOF 177/02 Type 2
- Festool: OF1400
- Freud: FT2000 (Diabolo), FT2200VCE
- Mafell: LO 65 EC
- Makita: RP1110
- Perles: OF3-808(RE), OF9(E)
- Trend: T5, T10, T11
- Würth: OF1100E
Exceptions: ELU MOF 96/02 (no tapped holes available), Festool OF2000, OF2200 and DeWalt DW626 (these are too large in the entire circumference and cannot be fitted into the lift construction).
- Dimension insert plate: 298 x 235 x 9 mm
- Corner radius of insert plate: 6 mm
- Distance from the top edge of the inlay plate to the base plate of the mounted router: 15 mm (loss of routing depth)
- Height adjustment travel/rotation: 4 mm
- Height router lift (max. extended): 240mm
- Max. cutter diameter: 86 mm
- Max. adjustment travel: 105 mm
- Weight: 4,5 kg
- 1x router lift RL2.0
- 2x reduction plates Ø 32 and 68 mm
- 1x hexagon screwdriver 5x150 mm
- 4x fixing screws M6x50, washers and nuts
- 18x mounting screws (various sizes)
- 8x levelling screws M5x8
- 1x instruction manual (german & english)