The Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320 makes it easier than ever to build DIY wood projects -whether you’re building your first DIY project, or you’ve been working with wood for years. The Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320 works with materials from 13 mm to 38 mm thick. It features two drill guides, a removable spacer, and thickness stops for 13 mm, 19 mm, and 38 mm material that give the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood. The included material-thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, while the convenient clamp adapter and GripMaxx™ anti-slip base hold the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly-positioned pocket holes every time. The jig and it’s included components all store in a durable, compact case that even has space for to store Kreg® Pocket-Hole Screws. Durable construction and hardened steel guides ensure that the Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320 will deliver years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction.
- Perfect for repair work - within minutes you have strengthened e.g. a wobbly chair or table - without disassembling, glueing, assembling, clamping, etc.
- Clamp adapter - for a more secure hold of the Kreg clamp. Can be connected to the drilling unit for a faster drilling sequence.
- Easy set up with a material gauge, positive stops and easy to set drill bit and stop collar.
- Engraved bit markings in drill bit and stop collar with viewing window make bit setup easy
- Convenient, variable hole spacing with drill guides that can be rotated apart and removable spacers
- Caliper - quickly and easily set the desired depth
- Suitable for all material thicknesses from 12 to 38 mm
- Number of cores: 2
- Housing material: glass fiber reinforced nylon
- Spacing of drill cores: 19 mm, 38 mm (unlimited if drill guides are separated)
- Clamping method: can be used with common clamps, clamping adapter for Kreg quick clamps
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320
- 1x Material Thickness Stops
- 1x Drill Guide Spacer
- 1x Clamp Adapter
- 1x Easy-set Drill Bit and Stop Collar
- 1x Driver Bit
- 1x Material thickness gauge with Hex Wrench
- 1x Sample Screws (20 x 32 mm & 20 x 64 mm)
- 1x Carry Case