The Kreg® Classic Compact Clamp is ideal for fastening a pocket hole jig. However, it is also ideal for many other workshop tasks where a high clamping force is important. The Kreg® Classic Compact Clamp has a clamping depth of 76 mm and clamps materials with a thickness of up to 70 mm. Due to the large clamping surfaces, the clamping force is distributed evenly and the workpieces are held flush during assembly. Furthermore, this user-friendly, compact clamp fits easily into tight spaces.
Important: For pocket hole connections, the larger of the two clamping surfaces is clamped on the visible side.
Note: The Kreg® Classic Compact Clamp is available in two sizes: 51 mm and 76 mm clamping depths. Both have a simple screw to adjust the clamp to the material thickness. The handles are also comfortably padded. Both clamps are compatible with the R3 pocket hole system clamp adapter.
- Provides high clamping force
- Features a clamping depth of 76 mm
- Large clamping surfaces distribute clamping force evenly over the workpiece
- Clamps easily into tight spaces
- Clamp can be adjusted to material thickness with a simple screw
- Handles are comfortably padded
- Compatible with the clamp adapter of the Kreg® pocket hole system R3
- Material: steel
- clamping depth: 76 mm
- Material thickness: up to 70 mm
Scope of delivery
- 1x Face Clamp quick clamp