Like our 500- and 700-Series Pocket-Hole Jig Micro-Pocket Drill Guide accessories, the KPHJ230 Pocket-Hole Jig Micro creates a 33 % smaller pocket hole that works great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs but in a complete stand-alone system. The Pocket-Hole Jig Micro Jig has the same ease of use and working versatility of our other portable Pocket-Hole Jigs. With a twist-apart design for multiple thickness settings, easy-set drill bit, and hardened steel drill guides, this is the perfect solution for strong pocket-hole joints in drawer boxes, mitered corners, and more.
Micro-Pocket holes are great in virtually every application where you’d use standard pocket holes, and especially for 12 mm thick material and narrow stock, down to 25 mm wide. Because the bit removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier.
Right out-of-the-box, this Pocket-Hole Jig will help you make quick work of small projects. Compatible with Kreg pan-head pocket-hole screws.
- Twist-apart design for variable pocket-hole spacing
- Positioning slider for 12 mm- and 19 mm-thick materials
- GripMaxx anti-slip surface
- Easy-set drill bit with etched markings for 12 mm and 19 mm materials
- Material thickness tail removes for repair projects
- Durable, impact-resistant construction
- Material: plastic polymer, hardened steel (drill cores).
- Drill core Ø: 7.6 mm
- Material thickness: 12 - 19 mm
- 2x Drill Guides with Material Thickness Stops
- 1x Stand Alone Drill Guide
- 1x Easy-Set Drill Bit and Stop Collar
- 1x Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
- 1x Universal Clamp Adapter
- 1x Driver Bit
- 1x Carrying Case