Create a versatile, moveable benchtop clamping station.
By combining a 3" Bench Clamp with a Bench Clamp Base, this kit allows you to take the power, versatility, and convenience of a Kreg Bench Clamp almost anywhere.
The Bench Clamp Base (also available separately) is made from durable cast aluminum. It can be mounted quickly and easily to any work surface that’s equipped with 3/4" or 20mm bench dog holes. Or, you can simply drill a hole in any work surface, and attach the Bench Clamp Base. You can also remove the Bench Clamp Base just as easily when not in use, or to move it to another location. Plus, the base swivels to offer 360° clamping capability.
The versatile Bench Clamp in the kit is perfect for Kreg Joinery™, and for project assembly, routing, cutting, sanding, drilling, and more. Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, the Bench Clamp adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of handles — whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. You can clamp a 2x4 and then a piece of 1/2" plywood without ever readjusting the clamp.
- Clamping Method Benchtop hold-down clamping with Automaxx™ auto-adjusting technology, peg fits standard 3/4" bench dog hole, swivels 360° to apply clamping force in any direction
- Compatible With Kreg Clamp Table, Clamp Trak, Clamp Plate, and Universal Clamp Trak Kits
- Material Bench Clamp Base: cast aluminum with steel anchor bolt and plastic knob with steel nut. Bench Clamp: Durable all-metal construction with padded grips
- (1) Bench Clamp with 3" (76mm) reach
- (1) cast-aluminum Bench Clamp Base
- (1) anchor bolt
- (1) plastic knob with nut